Friday, January 16, 2009

Walking Wet

Ever walked down a street and wondered if your little secret would be found out? That someone would see what you are hidding?  The other day was my day like that, I walked to the shops with a nice little wet patch in my shorts.

Now this wet patch had taken all day to get there,  I had started the morning out by trying for the first time a toy that Trance had given to me. Eureka it actually worked in getting me off, normally only with the help of someone else am I able to wank to climax. But this time I got there with the help of my new little toy. So with the day starting off well, I moved on to housework, nothing exciting there, but after work comes rest.
Hehehehe, I have earned some time on the computer, so while sorting out my bookmarks I start to read Literotica and find myself getting turned on. Making myself wetter in hope of relief, ah but alas John is due home and he has no coke left. So I must wait till he returns so that I can wonder up to the shops to get it for him. When he gets home he makes a request for coke and denies my request of a change in pants. So I am made to walk to the shops wondering if anyone can see the wet spot, and strangely getting turned on more by the idea of having a naughty little secret that I can get caught out with.

1 comment:

Dee said...

So pleased that the toy worked for you! And sneaky, walking with a wet spot :)

xx Dee