Thursday, January 22, 2009

Little Housewife HNT

So this is my first HNT, I thought I would do on that reflected who I am. I am a little Housewife complete with aprons to keep myself clean while I do the chores.

This little number is my oldest one, it still serves me well,
even if it is a bit small, makes frying while nude interesting.

Have you been a bad boy?
Want to play 1950's Dress up?
Well I can, and I am even playing peek a boo.
And to end it all a view from the rear.
Totally spankable.
Well that is my little show, So long for now,
back to the house work.








Photos taken by Trance



HNTbutton

10 comments:

Vixen said...

Sexy! I love your theme! Glad to have you!

Ashly Star said...

Oh I love this, heh. What a great theme and a fantastic start! Glad Dee encouraged you to play. Happy HNT!

Osbasso said...

Welcome to HNT! Great way to get started! Though that 50s version sort of brings on some flashbacks of my mom...(yeah, I'm old). Looking forward to more from you!

Dee said...

Honey, I am so pleased you're doing HNT's now - and it means I get to take lots of pics for you :)

xx Dee

An Artist Exposed said...

Wonderful pics... and yes... totally spanklable ;-) HHNT!

impy said...

Woop yay hunni, watch out for the oil splatters LOL, I'm lookin forward to more pics!!! ... and huggles when I get get bum up there! xx

Lapis Ruber said...

I agree with everybody - those are great pictures and we'll be back for more :-) Happy HNT

Anonymous said...

Welcome welcome....
I have been bad...

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

great idea for pics. welcome and HHNT

Earth Witch said...

Thank you for all the wonderful responses, and encouragement.