Saturday, May 24, 2008

A Start

Here goes nothing, I want a space to be myself, to be sexy, spontaneous, to laugh and cry. This is where I have chosen it to be.
The name cat by a fire, I feel reflects my home where at this moment I have a small black and white cat named Whiskey sitting by a fire. He looks at the flames like he is hypnotized, I get glared at when I break his view of the fire.

Who am I? Besides someone who is owned by a cat ( people own dogs, cats own people ), I am a woman who looks after a husband and flatmate, I do the cooking and cleaning, laundry and dishes. Basically I am a housewife, and I love it. Some days I get lots done, other days I sit back and read a book or play sims2. But what ever I do Whiskey tends to be my little shadow. Good times and bad my little shadow is there, sometimes that is a comfort and other times it is a nuance.
I think of myself as being very sexual, I love sex, but I love making love to my husband the most, as when I do I feel like I am one with him, while at the same time flying high but without the drugs.
I am openly bisexual, and both me and my husband are polyamorous and have an open marriage.
Our flatmate is my girlfriend for want of a better word to describe her while John my husband has a different girlfriend and lover who is also poly and happens to be pansexual and a old lover of mine who I hope one day when my head is screwed on better to get back together with.


No comments: